Tuesday, March 30, 2010

100 Percent

I am Thankful to Michael Jackson for writing his Autobiography MOONWALK. I have learnt many things from his Autobiography.
Today I would like to share how his words has motivated me
“When I take on a project, I believe in it 100 percent. I really put my soul into it. I'd die for it. That's how I am.”

I am a Teacher This decision and path that I have taken is something I always wanted. I strongly believe that this life is a gift from God and whatever I will make out of it will be a beautiful gift to him. I Love being a Teacher.
I Empower my Students.
I built Confidence.
I inspire the next Generation.
I introduce ways of thinking.
I make a difference.
I am harbinger of change.
God give Mind and I am an instrument to shape mind. I feel blessed.
I do treasure the achievements. I am gratified with the results.
I love to help my students to achieve their Goals. What I have learnt from my teaching experience is that Motivation is more important then teaching Math’s and Science.
I have design Bookmarks written

““When I take on a project, I believe in it 100 percent. I really put my soul into it. I'd die for it. That's how I am.”

I tell all my students that burning Desire to achieve your goals is more important than anything.

Michael’s words have inspired me. His enthusiasm; his passion for his work is Contagious.


Michael is a Diamond. God blessed him with many talents but he knew changing a diamond from a rough stone into a faceted gem requires specialized knowledge, tools, equipment, and techniques.
Michael worked hard to achieve his goals
“I wasn't forced to be little Michael the lead singer - I did it and I loved it -but it was hard work. If we were doing an album, for example, we'd go off to the studio after school and I might or might not get a snack. Sometimes there just wasn't time. I'd come home, exhausted, and it'd be eleven or twelve and past time to go to bed.”
To give maximum brilliance and sparkle he worked day in day out.
His Achievements testify that a man can do many wonders.



I admire Michael Jackson for many reasons. His success; his Humanitarian deeds are great testimony.

I welcome new students by reading Michael’s words……

““When I take on a project, I believe in it 100 percent. I really put my soul into it. I'd die for it. That's how I am.”
I pray to God to bless me with the same Burning Desire to achieve my Goals.
I pray for Michael.
I dedicate this Article to my elder Brother who introduced me to Michael.

Love you.
Mansi Arora

8 comments:

  1. First, i wanna thanks to you di, you always motivates us also, you are only one here, who give us chance to show our feelings for MJ by your blogs, its a great platform for all MJ FANS...I love you like MJ so much and wants to give you many many thanks from the bottom of my heart..God and MJ bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every fan has many feelings for MJ, its in their heart, and i'm so thankful to God give us MICHAEL....Di saying right, he is precious like diamond, and l loves his honesty for his work, i am not longtime fan of him, i'm his fan since 6 years, first i saw him in his "Private home movies" on tv and i just became crazy for him by his beautiful nature, melodius songs and his groundbreaking dance, he is an ultimate artist of all time, God really blessed him with many talents...He is most lucky and sweet child of God.. :)
    hmm..At that night i saw the entire movies of him, in this movie there many parts, whom i loves mostly, and makes me sometimes laugh and cry lots.....He always wants to unite this world by heal it..His love for childrens mostly attracts me..I just loves him so much...God bless you MJ...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know about him each and everything, but i can understands him, his heart..He is more than my life...He is beyond words, he is divine, he is our God, he is an angel, who came here just for one purpose "Heal the World" and he did everything for it, by his beautiful magical voice and dance, and God did many Miracle through him...but there was also some people with evil mind, who tried to failed him, to destroy him to break him, but they dont knew that MJ was unbreakeble, Invincible, noone defeat him ever...coz he was just another part of God, who today living with his father his Jesus, today after that he is still healing world by his woderfull melodier, whom he left for us to spread all over the World, which is the message of Love And Peace...Coz its all for Love..L. O. V. E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thought mam.....we are really thank full to you..MJ was really the symbol of love and care..and success..and mam yours effort to spread
    the information about the great mj is apperiatiable and your care towards your students..
    you are a great teacher mam.
    I wish i could be your student ...
    MJ was the god on the plannet...and may really god bless him in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved it........
    ankita ur frnd.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of your thought and MJ's life's each n every tide and ebb are similar...!! that's why you are today a successful teacher....!! God Bless you madam...!!
    Partho...!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for my bad english... :)
    I remember that time, when i was studying in 10th, well before it, when i was little i saw him in magzines and newspapers in his that attire with black fedora and mask...That time i dont know about him anything, coz i was little girl na... :) i just heard one thing about him from someone, that he was the most richest person of this world and he had a great palace, where he lived.....I totally unaware from his dance and his music...But in 2004 first time when i saw him in Belie Jean music video on tv, then i suddendly became crazy about his that soft and magical voice, his dance and everything....<3 <3 it was the starts of my beautiful time with him........Which has no end....<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mansi di
    you motivate us very much
    you are the idol for many
    We love hearing from you and how you feel about Motivate Us di

    and the love for you towards the children makes you as the perfect women and kind hearted nature
    we love you maam
    we look farword hearing from you many things didi. bless you

    ReplyDelete